Participants registered for The Longest Day can create a Facebook Fundraiser through their Participant Center. All donations received through your connected Facebook Fundraiser will be credited to your individual fundraising webpage.
You just need to make sure to create the Facebook Fundraiser from your participant center!
Step 1: Log into your Participant Center.
- On the top right of the The Longest Day website, click LOG IN and enter your login credentials.
- On the side navigation panel, click DASHBOARD.
Step 2: Connect a Facebook Fundraiser to your fundraising account.
- On the dashboard, click Connect to Facebook (also accessible from the My Page and Social Media sections).
- You’ll be prompted to log in to Facebook with your account credentials — if you’re already logged in, confirm you’re connecting the correct account.
- Your Facebook fundraiser will be automatically created using the personal story, photo and goal from your fundraising page for The Longest Day.