Step 1: Navigate to the Email Center
- On the participant center dashboard, click SEND EMAIL on the navigate bar.
- Towards the bottom of the page, click Click to send email through your participant center ⤵.
Step 2: Select Recipients
- In the recipients box, enter the email addresses you will be sending an email to. If you have your recipients email address's saved in the address book, click CHOOSE CONTACTS.
Step 3: Compose Your Email
You can either create your own personal email or if you are not sure what to write - we have email templates you can use!
To create your own message:
- Add a subject line and compose your message.
To use an email template:
- Click on the Choose a sample message box.
- Select your preferred email template and the pre-written email will appear in the message box.
Step 4: Preview and Send Your Email
- Click Preview & Send.
- A pop up box will appear that will allow you to review what your email will look like.
- Click Send on the top left of the preview.
- Those receiving an email will not see the other recipient's email address. The email will be sent as blind copy to each individual.
- A link to your fundraising page will automatically be added to the bottom of your message.